Master RxJava + Retrofit in less that 30 days without any hassle and frustrations of learning reactive programming.
I help android developers who want to build android apps with RxJava & Retrofit to create a production ready android app in Android Studio easily and without any hassle or frustrations of learning reactive programming. Do you know anyone who would want to learn Reactive Android Development by building a production ready android app using RxJava Android + Retrofit ?
When I tried learning about RxJava and Android Reactive Programming, it was a really frustrating experience for me and I could not understand anything about RxJava. Until one day I decided to dig deep into the documentation and by trial and error I could finally understand what's going on under the hood. It took me a lot of time and effort to master RxJava and Retrofit. That's why I created this easy to understand course for you. So you don't have to waste a lot of time and energy searching through nonsense materials.
Here's what you get inside...
- Create your First RxJava Android App
- Master the Fundamentals of RxJava Programming
- RxJava Operators
- Master Retrofit
- Master SQLite in Reactive Programing
- Master Error Handling in RxJava Programming
- Master RxJava in Android Lifecycle
- Create Custom Observables in RxJava
- Advanced RxJava Programming
- Abstractions in Reactive Programming
- Master Preference Persistence
- Master Marble Diagrams
This course comes with the 30 days money back guarantee.
Click on the enroll button now to join.
I'm Morteza Kordi, Software Developer and Digital Marketing Specialist.
I'm passionate about technology and marketing. I always wanted to share my knowledge with the world and Udemy gave me this opportunity to teach online.
Why are 60,000+ students enrolled in my online courses?
1) I teach with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with my students in mind. We are in the same team. We work until we get results.
2) I'll answer every question that my students ask.
4) Most of my students have already published their Android Apps to Google Play.
5) My courses are project-based. Students learn each concept by working on real-world projects.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄
StartWhat are we going to learn (0:59)
StartCreate the RXJava Android Application (0:59)
StartConverting Android studio Project to AndroidX (2:40)
StartDependency Injection (4:20)
StartDesign The User Interface of RXJava Android App (2:18)
StartDisplaying Strings on the RecyClerView and CardView in Android (49:38)
StartDisplaying Entries on the RecyclerView and CardView (32:33)
StartSet Up Lambda In Android - Write reactive code lambda way (13:44)
StartWhat have we learned so far (0:49)
StartWhat is next? (0:30)
StartWhat you just learned in the last section (0:44)
StartWhat we are going to learn in this section (0:23)
StartRxJava Core Components (2:20)
StartObservable Flow (17:32)
StartWhat we've learned so far (0:27)
StartWhat's Next (0:49)