Android Material Design Course
This course will teach you Material Design for Android.
The main goal of this course is to teach you how to build amazing Android apps using the Material Design language. You'll learn by practicing your mobile development skills and by building beautiful Android apps. The Material Design language has now become one of the most essential and important tools to build beautiful and smooth Android apps, and it would be a shame not to learn it!
My name is Morteza Kordi, senior mobile app developer and Udemy instructor with over 30,000 satisfied students. I’ve created The Complete Android + Java Developer Course, The Complete Android + Kotlin Developer Course and The Complete Android Material Design Course.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer to help you master the Android's Material Design language.
In this course, you will discover Android's design best practices and tools. You'll learn how to make your Android apps dramatically stand out of your competition!
So... Why This Course?!
- You'll learn the Material Language, step by step
- You'll learn how to build beautiful Android apps
- You'll learn how to make beautiful animations and transitions
- You'll learn how to implement padding and depth effects
- You'll practice by building a lot of apps
- You'll get lifetime support
I'm Morteza Kordi, Software Developer and Digital Marketing Specialist.
I'm passionate about technology and marketing. I always wanted to share my knowledge with the world and Udemy gave me this opportunity to teach online.
Why are 60,000+ students enrolled in my online courses?
1) I teach with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with my students in mind. We are in the same team. We work until we get results.
2) I'll answer every question that my students ask.
4) Most of my students have already published their Android Apps to Google Play.
5) My courses are project-based. Students learn each concept by working on real-world projects.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄